Planning, Development and Quality Assurance Center
The center aims at developing academic and administrative services in the university.
- Preparing plans that can help achieve objectives of the university.
- Promoting performance of university academic staff.
- Promoting performance of university administrative staff.
- Providing up-to-date technological devices and training the university cadre on how to use them properly.
- Following up the implementation of accreditation requirements.
- Playing a key role in accomplishing quality assurance requirements.
- Building the strategic plans of the university.
- Achieving creativity and innovation in the university.
- Holding training sessions for university cadre.
- Establishing a proper database on cadre of the university.
- Exploring difficulties that face departments of the university.
- Contributing to the assessment of syllabi and textbooks of the courses.
- Conducting studies that can help achieve goals of the center.
- Preparing reports on performance of the center.