Arabic for Speakers of Other Languages Center was established in 2000 to teach Arabic language for speakers of other languages from Europe, Africa and Asia.
The center aims at showing a true image of Islam, based on tolerance, moderation and centrism. It also helps students to explore the Arab culture and civilization through holding multi-level training sessions about Arabic language.
- Improving skills of the participants in Arabic language.
- Familiarizing the participants with Arabic communication skills.
- Preparing the participants and creating an attractive and encouraging atmosphere so as to help them get engaged in learning Arabic.
- Helping the participants to get involved in the local community so as to help them learn Arabic and explore the Arabic culture.
- Familiarizing the participants with shari'a sciences and Islamic values.