The Faculty aims to achieve the following objectives:
First: The field of promoting the Arab and Islamic identity:
1. To contribute to the spread of religious awareness among the members of society, and spread the spirit of commitment to the provisions of Sharia.
2. To form the Islamic personality belonging to its religion, homeland and nation, distinguished in understanding Islam in a deep comprehension according to moderation and balance, combining the originality and contemporariness, comprehending the purposes of Islamic teachings.
3. To adopt all programs directly and indirectly related to Arab and Islamic culture to open, tolerant and respectful approaches to the freedom of thought and belief adopted by the Constitution and Charter of National Action in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
4. To promote the proper understanding of our Arab-Islamic heritage away from intolerance, taking into account the values of rapprochement, respect for each other and acceptance of different cultures.
Second: The field of developing and updating the academic programs and the academic accreditation of specializations. The Faculty attempts to achieve the following:
1. Accreditation of the Faculty's programs to clear and up-to-date academic performance, based on three dimensions:
The cultural and cognitive dimension, the skills and practical training dimension, the dimension of values.
2. Developing the units supporting the educational process of guidance, laboratories, halls and others to be an extension of the educational process and facilitate the process of transformation.
3. Rehabilitation of faculty members and training them to practice effective teaching methods and apply the principles of learning in their lectures so that the student is the focus of the educational process.
4. Organizing workshops and courses to ensure that faculty members develop their performance and skills in teaching methods, in the use of technology media in classrooms, or in electronic learning.
5. Achieving quality standards in education.
6. Achieving reputation and trust among employers and the labor market.
7. Preparing for continuous work in order to apply quality standards in all academic programs.
8. Working on the development of a system to evaluate the performance of faculty members in which the member and the head of the department and the Dean and the Center for Measurement and Evaluation University, and depends areas:
Teaching performance, scientific effort, the service of the university and society, and based on well-considered legal and operational procedures.
Third: Scientific Research:
1. Updating the teaching resources and the planned research on the Faculty students.
2. Supporting the participation of faculty members in conferences, seminars and scientific meetings, and in the research projects they submit to the Deanship of Scientific Research.
3. Encouraging teachers and students to complete field studies and prepare information related to academic programs or related to community service.
4. Supporting joint scientific research and exchange of research experiences.
5. Enhancing the role of scientific journals, including organizing quarterly publications and encouraging the publication of various scientific journals.
Fourth: Community Service:
1. Achieve appropriate educational and research services for community institutions.
2. Providing consultation and educational services to local community institutions.
3. Enhancing cooperation between the Faculty and some international institutions in the implementation of activities complementary to the curriculum and research skills